Five dominant food items were identified. Twenty-four different kinds of phytoplankton were identified as food items and these genera belonged to four dominant phyla namely Cyanophyta,Chlorophyta, Chrysophyta and Pyrrhophyta. The clams were noted to be reducing in numbers... It was done between September 2006 and August 2007 in three different media, the Volta river estuary, a pond near the river and in aquaria. The book explains the different media in which the clams were cultured and how they reacted to physico-chemical parametres. The culture was done in 12 months and afterwards the shell-weight data were log transformed to compute a linear regression by plotting log of W against log of L from the equation; log W = log a + b log L. The study is therefore about the culture of clams in the Volta river estuary. The Volta clams which used to be abundant and supported a thriving population along the lower Volta area of Ghana is getting extinct due to saline intrusion into the fresh water.
С этим смотрели
- Херман Э. 301 история о веселых гномах
- Максим Кантор Империя наизнанку. Когда закончится путинская Россия
- Земсков В., Александров И. Проектирование технических систем производства биогаза в животноводстве. Учебное пособие
- Nederland Wet op het financieel toezicht – Wft
- Лонгчен, Рабджам Драгоценная сокровищница Естественного состояния